Even though we dedicated a crazy amount of our lives to creating our Summer Fall 2014 issue, we still love to hold it in our hands, browse through the pages, chat with a friend about our favorite pages, and basically bask in the loveliness of it all. With that being said, there are a few things that stand out to us as really REALLY great and we want to highlight those for you here.
1. The Happy Clap captured: See the bride in the black and white picture below? She’s doing the happy clap and this is particularly special to us because our publisher does the happy clap and we LOVE when that happens. The other reason we adore this image is because it shows real and honest emotion- to capture a moment that makes the onlooker feel something is magic.
2. Our giveaway rocks: Every issue we offer a giveaway that appeals to brides and grooms universally. This issue there’s a spa package for 2 at the luxurious Red Door Spa at the Westin La Paloma valued at $728! This is a seriously awesome giveaway and we want you to have it. So go on and enter…
3. Lighting makes a statement: One thing Tucson Bride & Groom editor Stephanie Riley noticed right from the start with our Just Married! real wedding submissions is that almost every single wedding reception had fantastic lighting- it’s probably the #1 thing you can do to make your reception atmosphere go from good to uh-maze-ing. Lighting washes the room in ambiance, steers eyes away from unsightly but necessary thermostats and the like, and it makes the room feel extra special. A few years ago, not many couples embraced the idea of lighting but now? Well, you’ll see…
4. Rachel and Michael’s wedding: In this unique feature, we follow a couple through their entire wedding planning process to show you exactly how visions become reality, how working with our Elite Circle vendors takes your wedding beyond anything you thought possible, and how a discussion about what you want from a vendor actually translates to wedding day reality. The article about photography and cinematography is so enlightening- you’ll love it!
5. Our cover: Yes, it’s possible that we gush too much over our own covers, but creating a beautiful cover issue after issue is not easy! But it’s something we absolutely love and considering the talent we work with, we know each one will be memorable. So. This cover. It’s so completely dreamy and gorgeous. The carriage, the background, the model, the gown, the hair and makeup. There’s just something about it and we can’t stop gawking. That probably makes us wedding nerds but we kinda don’t care.
Tucson Bride & Groom, your Tucson wedding magazineShare on Facebook