Our Winter Spring 2014 issue hit newsstands among much anticipation; a large number of couples got engaged in December AND the wedding vendors who helped make our issue so gorgeous couldn’t wait to see their work in print. There is truly so much to love about our magazine but here’s our Top 5 list of reasons why you’re going to obsess over this new issue:
1. Our cover is a feast for the eyes: We embraced pink, romance, both the bride and the groom, and one gorgeous cake! Rackel Gehlson of Rackel Gehlson Weddings & Events led the cover shoot team to create a cover that exudes joy. We heart it!
2. We explore unprecedented creativity with our vendors: In our Destination Tucson feature we designed wedding stories at 3 Tucson wedding venues and explored what a wedding with a strong theme at each venue can evolve into. The opening picture of the article oozes luxury and romance with soft draping, textured linens, and floral arrangements that perfectly frame an over-the-top cake. Super dreamy…
3. The Groom gets some love: We admit that many weddings and wedding planning can appear to be “all about the bride” so we took the time (and pages) to acknowledge that the groom needs a little lovin’ too. In this quick piece, we offer ways for the groom to get involved in the planning process as well as advise on wedding day prep, guy style.
4. Our “Just Married” features have changed (just a teeny bit): We know one reason couples love our magazine so much is because our real weddings are Tucson’s most beautiful and inspiring celebrations of love. We choose to feature weddings that not only have gorgeous details but a great story too so we changed how we tell the story just a bit. In the new format, you’ll still get the pictures you crave and the vendor list you need, but we’re quoting our couples more and simplifying the text, highlighting the standout points of the couples’ story. It’s a modern touch that makes us proud!
5. Entering our giveaway is easy peasy: We made it extra easy to enter our Mini-Moon Giveaway from Hacienda Del Sol Guest Ranch Resort by incorporating a QR code (that little square of black and white code). All you have to do to enter our giveaway is scan the code with your mobile device (make sure you have a code reader app installed on your device), enter your information, and submit. Ready for romance? Now you are!
Download our digital magazine for on-the-go wedding inspiration, visit our website for extensive wedding planning resources including our Elite Circle vendors, and join us in the land of Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, & Pinterest) for even more pictures, trend-spotting, and inspiration.
Tucson Bride & Groom, your Tucson wedding magazine!Share on Facebook